Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Diving Bell and The Butterfly: Excellent movie!

Just saw this amazing movie last night and felt compelled to write about it. I highly recommend that you see it before it leaves theatres because the photography is amazing and is fit for the big screen. Read the synopsis of the movie here .

This film is amazing because of its various themes. Patience, Imagination, Reciprocity, the ability to recognize the things we take for granted sometimes, Family...all things which are are extremely important to me. Seeing these themes encompassed in one film (with very inspiring actors and actresses who were beautiful, BTW) really touched me, and I couldn't get over how superbly the story was presented. I'm definitely putting the memoirs this movie is based upon on to my ever growing book list. I am excited to get on that MARC and start reading :)

1 comment:

sdawk said...

I want more allie ddddddddddd